Most crystals travel long distances and may change hands many times before they reach their permanent owner. Throughout their journey to you, the stone may absorb a lot of energy, and in order to restore it to its natural state,…
Vishuddha in Sanskrit means ‘pure’, it is the fifth chakra located at the base of your throat and is represented by the color blue. Not only does the throat chakra represent your communication skills, but it also serves as an emotional center. By balancing your throat chakra you can bring positive expression, honesty, and confidence into your life. In this blog, we are going to discover what happens when your throat chakra is blocked or overactive. Plus, you will learn easy, yet effective ways to balance and heal this very important energy zone.
A Blocked Throat Chakra
A stagnant, sluggish or blocked throat chakra is related to your ability to speak or communicate adequately. This is usually based on your fear of what people may think if you speak your mind. You may have issues telling people what you want, or even speaking the truth out of fear of judgment. Expressing what you need, when you need it can be very difficult for you if your throat chakra is blocked. You may also experience stuttering, a sore throat, clenched jaw or tight neck muscles if your chakra is not open and flowing at its full potential.
An Overactive Throat Chakra
On the other end of the spectrum if this chakra is overactive it will manifest as criticism, arrogance, talking way too much, gossiping, speaking out of turn, or being rude to others. You may also be extra sensitive, and feel others are being malicious even when they are not. This overactive chakra can drastically affect your relationships, but they can also bring about physical symptoms such as earaches, colds, sore throats, mouth/jaw issues, and shoulder or neck pain.
How to Heal Your Throat Chakra
So if you’re experiencing any of these uncomfortable or damaging symptoms I’m here to tell you how you can balance and heal.
1. My favorite way is to utilize blue crystals such as aquamarine, turquoise, sodalite or blue sapphire. By placing these gems close to, or directly on your throat energy zone you can help balance the flow of energy. Consider purchasing these crystals in the form of raw, flat stones, tumbled stones or even as jewelry so you can have them close by at all times.
2. Singing is the best medicine, and yes it absolutely helps cleanse and balance your throat chakra. The more you sing, the better you’ll feel.
3. Yoga poses related to the throat or hips were designed to relieve emotional tension. Try pigeon or plow pose to stimulate the flow of energy. (Always speak to your doctor before starting a new exercise routine.)
4. Meditate/Visualize – Find a quiet place to breathe and be still. Focus on the color blue as you think about the power of words. Your intention to be expressive and truthful will help you think before you speak therefore balancing out this energy zone.
5. Be aware of the things you ingest. An unhealthy diet or habits like smoking can have a negative effect on your throat chakra. Instead, drink lots of water. This is probably the easiest way to unblock or slow down the flow of your throat chakra.
6. Practice thinking before you speak. Always decide if what you are going to say is True, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary and Kind. If it is, you have done your due diligence and know that your words will make the world a better place and help you be as healthy as possible.
T – True
H – Helpful
I – Inspiring
N – Necessary
K – KInd
Once you have opened up your throat chakra you can expect to express yourself clearly, enjoy life in honesty and even appreciate healthier teeth and gums. Continue to cleanse this chakra along with the other 6 energy zones on a daily, or weekly basis. To learn more about Chakra balancing stones using gems and stones mentioned above click the link.
About Michal Mael:
Michal’s worldly background made her the perfect ambassador for nature’s gems. She was born in Israel to parents of Iraqi, Yemenite, and European origins moved to America at a young age and grew up in Lexington, Massachusetts. As a pre-teenager, she mastered sales in her mom’s retail store, and by the age of 19, Michal opened “Jewels of the Nile,” a traveling business selling beads, statues, antiques, and crystals.
Through decades of traveling the world to handpick and sell gems, Michal became a leading expert on rocks and minerals. Transforming any environment with Nature’s Art Decor™ is her specialty. Michal believes that each crystal has a specific purpose and place in life, business, and the home. Tranquility and abundance can be achieved through the right placement of Nature’s Art.
From international businessmen and women to Beverly Hills celebrities, and everyone in between, Michal uses her expertise to place the exact crystals needed, giving clients the alignment they desire in both home and work environments. She has developed her own technique and system of Energy Positioning Placement™ and teaches audiences about stones and energy all over the world.
Connect with me: