I’m excited to announce our “Forgiving, Releasing, Onward to Oneness” Rockin’ Your Soul Retreat will be held November 1 – 3, 2019! Our Forgiving, Releasing, Onward to Oneness experience provides a sanctuary that motivates and inspires those precious moments that…
In this fast-paced world, it is common that we forget who we have become and focus on who we used to be. Letting go of the old image of yourself will bring love, happiness, and peace into your life. The question is, how does one learn to let go?
By seeing the truth of who you are, and becoming the true essence of yourself.
Letting go and becoming is a practice I have been personally involved with for much of my life. To release old emotions, fears (which are attached to anger), frustration, hurt, and pain is the beginning stage of self-discovery. I call it processing and doing the work. It definitely is work and it’s not easy work, yet the principals are basic. The idea is to release all that doesn’t serve you because it is stopping you from experiencing happiness, serenity, and love. This is how I connect with the true essence of myself.
1. I surround myself with positive people, and you can too.
2. I surround myself with healing stones to support my efforts and they work with every transition of my life.
3. I stay away from energy vampires. These are the people that take energy away from you
rather than feed you with positivity.
4. I eat healthy foods that support my body while I process energy. It is true, you are what you eat.
5. I walk and stretch to release tension and stress induced by my fears. When releasing old fears, it’s possible that the stagnant energy gets attached to tissues and joints in the body. Walking and stretching releases this energy and creates space for things that serve you.
6. I practice silent or guided meditation, (Personally, I like silent). Being grounded, and connected to my higher power three time a day works well for me.
7. I Drink at least 2 liters of water every day.
8. I Journal to my higher spirit and give space for my spirit to communicate back.
9. I embrace mirror work, where I look at myself every day and tell myself how much I am loved.
As you can see these small changes don’t seem so hard, but can be challenging when instilling these new habits. Even if you just drink more water, meditate, walk, stretch, and journal you will start to discover your true self and begin to enhance the quality of your life. It’s worth it, I promise. I hang on to my four stones that keep me going. Try using Labradorite, Rose Quartz, Flourite, and Amethyst to help you change the way you see the world and yourself.
Michal’s worldly background made her the perfect ambassador for nature’s gems. She was born in Israel to parents of Iraqi, Yemenite, and European origins moved to America at a young age and grew up in Lexington, Massachusetts. As a pre-teenager, she mastered sales in her mom’s retail store, and by the age of 19, Michal opened “Jewels of the Nile,” a traveling business selling beads, statues, antiques, and crystals.
Through decades of traveling the world to handpick and sell gems, Michal became a leading expert on rocks and minerals. Transforming any environment with Nature’s Art Decor™ is her specialty. Michal believes that each crystal has a specific purpose and place in life, business, and the home. Tranquility and abundance can be achieved through the right placement of Nature’s Art.
From international businessmen and women to Beverly Hills celebrities, and everyone in between, Michal uses her expertise to place the exact crystals needed, giving clients the alignment they desire in both home and work environments. She has developed her own technique and system of Energy Positioning Placement™ and teaches audiences about stones and energy all over the world.