Most crystals travel long distances and may change hands many times before they reach their permanent owner. Throughout their journey to you, the stone may absorb a lot of energy, and in order to restore it to its natural state,…
Found within unassuming rocks are bands of translucent gray and white agate wrapped around breathtaking crystals. Known as geodes, these ancient pieces of earth are a tremendous source of positive energy for you, your life, and your home.
Bringing geodes into your home and life will facilitate healing from within and connection to your inner self. Large geodes will create a flow of Chi energy within the room and around your being, and the energy and inner connection that the geode creates will help to relax your spirit and calm your mind.
There are many different types of geodes, classified by formation or by the crystals they contain, with a variety of uses and benefits. However, Michal’s top three geodes for those beginning the journey of transforming their environment and life are Amethyst, Citrine, and Celestite.
You probably know it as the birthstone for the month of February, but this popular purple geode has many uses and benefits.
What is Amethyst?
Amethyst is a purple variety of quartz known for its legendary powers to stimulate and soothe both the mind and emotions. It enhances the powers of the crown chakra—your wisdom, universality, and transcendence. This crystal contains the energy of fire and passion, creativity and spirituality; and also holds the logic of self-restraint and sobriety.
Amethyst geodes are hollow rocks with amethyst crystals on the inside. These geodes are formed when gas bubbles occur within lava beneath the surface of the earth. The bubbles fill with liquid containing silica, or quartz, and small amounts of iron. The iron is what provides amethyst’s breathtaking purple hues. Over thousands of years, the liquid solidifies into 6-sided pyramids, known as crystals.
Where are Amethyst Geodes Found?
The two main locations where amethyst geodes are found are Brazil and Uruguay. Brazilian amethyst geodes come in a range of colors and sizes and are mined from lava flows in the Parana Continental Flood Basalt Province. Uruguayan amethyst geodes are typical of the highest quality in the world, with their deep color and small points.
What is the Amethyst Chakra?
As we mentioned above, the amethyst geode enhances the third eye chakra. This spiritual stone draws in the peaceful, purifying energy of the third eye chakra, making it easier for you to clear your mind and transmute negative energy into love. Spending time with an amethyst geode will inspire you to advance your connection to G-d see ideas and be creative while the pursue spiritual practices.
Amethyst Geode Benefits
Amethysts are used around the world for their protection and healing benefits. Other benefits of amethyst geodes include:
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Improves oxygen flow in the blood
- Lessens symptoms of headache, tinnitus, and arthritis
- Detoxifies the body
- Allows hormones to perform optimally
- Benefits the stomach, heart and skin
- Impedes bacterial growth
- Enhances decision-making through increased logic and spiritual insight
- Transmutes negative energy into love
- Silences mind chatter, allowing for deeper meditation
- Calms the body, mind and spirit
- Simultaneously stimulates and soothes, creating a relaxed, alert state
- Promotes intuitive, psychic and clairvoyant abilities
- Facilitates access to wisdom, insight, and understanding arising from new levels of perception
- Provides spiritual protection against psychic attack, black magic and witchcraft
- Benefits those who struggle to conquer addiction and overindulgence
- Quiets negative and evil thoughts
- Offers protection during travel
- Raises your vibration
Using Amethyst in Your Home
Amethyst is one of the most important and versatile healing crystals to have in your home. Uses include:
- Cleanse your smaller stones by placing them on your amethyst geode.
- Reduce nightmares and insomnia by placing a small piece of an amethyst geode next to your bed.
- Keep an amethyst geode in the heart of your home to raise your family’s vibration.
- Place an amethyst geode in any spaces where you do creative things—it will provide a relaxed and alert state that is perfect for inspiration and creativity.
- Access higher consciousness and reach a perfect meditative state by meditating next to your amethyst geode.
- Settle hyperactive children by having them sit next to your amethyst geode.
- Diffuse anger and negativity by sitting next to your amethyst geode.
- Keep an amethyst geode in your office to reduce stress and anxiety caused by your work.
- Place an amethyst geode near the entrance to your home to protect it and cleanse out negative energy.
Why Michal Loves Amethyst
Amethyst geodes are great for every single room of your home because they bring in positivity, consciousness, connection with consciousness, and creativity. It is also a master healer, using the color purple.
Radiant like the sun, citrine geodes are golden in color, promote positive energy, and bring more happiness, lightness, and abundance into our lives.
What is Citrine?
Like amethyst, citrine is derived from silica. It is formed when quartz is heated, which may occur naturally or artificially. Citrine geodes are linked to solar plexus energy; therefore, they enhance personal power and self-confidence and will make you feel more radiant, alive, and bold.
Where is the Citrine Geode Found?
Natural citrine comes from Madagascar and the Ural Mountains in Russia. Most citrine, or heat-treated amethyst, is mined in Brazil.
What is the Citrine Chakra?
The citrine geode resonates with the energy of the solar plexus, which is no surprise with all of its similarities to the sun. When our solar plexus is in balance, our self-confidence improves, and we feel luminous, alive, and in-tune with our personal power.
Citrine Geode Benefits
The citrine geode will improve your life due to its many benefits, including:
- Aids in digestion
- Promotes a healthy thyroid, gall bladder, endocrine system, kidneys, and urinary tract
- Provides mental clarity
- Dispels anger
- Inspires optimism
- Decreases negativity and evil thoughts
- Adds joy and warmth to our lives
- Brings love, happiness, and positive energy to every situation, even the difficult ones
- Protects against snake venom and heartache
- Improves physical energy and stamina
- Holds the power and energy of the sun
- Increases self-confidence and inspires you to stand tall, knowing and loving who you are
- Tap into your inner strength
- Absorbs your deepest hopes and dreams and helps make them a reality
Using Citrine in Your Home
Introduce citrine into your home in the following ways:
- Promote healthy digestion by keeping a citrine geode in your kitchen or dining room.
- Meditate next to your citrine geode to access the power of your solar plexus, and feel more confident, radiant, care-free, and joyful.
- Journaling with your citrine geode will help you to feel hopeful and see the light in a dark situation.
- When you are feeling down, sit next to your citrine geode to absorb its positive energy.
- Keep citrine in your office or workspace to boost motivation and inspiration, and to advance your financial situation.
- Absorb the energizing qualities of citrine by keeping it nearby while you exercise.
Why Michal Loves Citrine
With its golden color, citrine brings warmth into the home and matches many homes with browns in them. This geode opens up a space of happiness and encourages those around it to be bold and courageous. It creates a calm, yet vibrant, effect, allowing your being to shine to the world.
Celestite, revered for its divine energies, high frequency, and healing properties, is known as the “teacher for the New Age” or as a cosmic lullaby.
What is Celestite?
Celestite, or celestine, is formed from granite and pegmatite rocks, often within geodes. Its name is derived from the Latin word Caelestis, which means “celestial” and is inspired by the crystals’ shades of sky blue. Because of this association, this crystal has a strong historical association with divinity, angels, and heaven.
Although celestite is known for its blue color, it also comes in shades of white, yellow, and red. However, blue celestite is the most spiritually significant and is the color you should strive to keep in your home.
Where is the Celestite Geode Found?
The popular blue celestite geodes come from Northwestern Madagascar. However, you can also find celestite in Italy, Spain, Libya, Egypt, Peru, Britain, Morocco, Poland, and Ohio. In fact, the largest known deposits of celestite can be found in the famous Crystal Cave in Put-in-Bay, Ohio.
What is the Celestite Chakra?
Celestite’s soft blue crystal energy stimulates the throat chakra, which is the voice of the body. When the throat chakra is open and balanced, we are able to express how we feel and what we think.
Celestite Geode Benefits
Celestite geodes provide several benefits, including:
- Reduces chronic pain, hearing problems, sleep apnea, and tinnitus
- Provides headache and migraine relief
- Promotes thyroid balance and health
- Relieves stress, anxiety, and obsessive behaviors
- Gives courage to those who fear public speaking or crowds
- Inspires deep relaxation
- Protection and loving energy of guardian angels
- Enhances psychic abilities
- Offers a healthy perspective on life
- Restores our natural state of joy
- Provides aura protection, clarity, cosmic awareness, and consciousness
- Fosters restful sleep
Using Celestite in Your Home
The main purpose of celestite is to contact angelic and divine beings, however, it can also be used in the following ways:
- Place celestite geodes in your bedroom to bring tranquility and harmony into your sleeping space.
- Before you go to sleep, hold celestite in your hands for wisdom and strength.
- Meditate with your celestite for enhanced connection to the spiritual realm.
- Sit quietly with your celestite geode to access your psychic and intuitive abilities.
- Keep your celestite geode beside your bed to contact your guardian angels.
- Place a celestite geode in your baby’s room to add protective, angelic energy to the space.
Why Michal Loves Celestite
Celestite geodes are amazing for babies’ rooms and family rooms. This geode brings in angelic energy, softness, and awareness of the big picture of spirituality and connecting to a higher consciousness.
About Michal Mael:
Michal’s worldly background made her the perfect ambassador for nature’s gems. She was born in Israel to parents of Iraqi, Yemenite, and European origins moved to America at a young age and grew up in Lexington, Massachusetts. As a pre-teenager, she mastered sales in her mom’s retail store, and by the age of 19, Michal opened “Jewels of the Nile,” a traveling business selling beads, statues, antiques, and crystals.
Through decades of traveling the world to handpick and sell gems, Michal became a leading expert on rocks and minerals. Transforming any environment with Nature’s Art Decor™ is her specialty. Michal believes that each crystal has a specific purpose and place in life, business, and the home. Tranquility and abundance can be achieved through the right placement of Nature’s Art.
From international businessmen and women to Beverly Hills celebrities, and everyone in between, Michal uses her expertise to place the exact crystals needed, giving clients the alignment they desire in both home and work environments. She has developed her own technique and system of Energy Positioning Placement™ and teaches audiences about stones and energy all over the world.